Are you a newbie to oils?! Or looking for a beginner essential oil set? This Anjou 6 piece set is under $25 and comes with the staples you need to get started! I’ve put together a little information on the oils in the kit!
- Antibacterial and antidepressant
- Helps balance emotions, calm nerves and relieve stress.
- Add one drop (only) to your pillow.
- Relive pain and anti inflammatory symptoms.
- Add one drop to any diffuser
- Antibacterial and Antiviral properties
- Helps with acne, blemishes, athletes foot and cold sores
- Inspires confidence
- Can help with colds, flu, respiratory infections and UTIs by stimulating the immune system
- Mix 2 teaspoons with 2 cups of water, spray on mold to inhibit growth.
- 10-15 drops to cleanse washing machine
- Improves skin appearance, supports collagen formation
- Helps relieve anxiety, stress, depression and insomnia
- Boosts the immune system
- 2 drops in bathwater to relax
- 5 drops in your diffuser
- All purpose cleaner – 1 cup water, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/2 tsp liquid soap, 20 drops of oil, mix in spray bottle and clean!
- Insecticide and room freshener and deodorant
- Relieves muscular aches and pains
- Restorative effect on the nervous system, helps with stress related exhaustion and aggression
- Add to defuser to repell insect
- Can help with acne, ulcers, wounds, measles, and stings
- Natural insect repellent
- Good for fatigue, lethargy, and feelings of heaviness
- Beneficial for colds, flus, coughs, headaches and muscle and joint pains
- Flea control, mix into your pets shampoo or make a flea collar.
Peppermint (not for use on young children or pregnant women)
- Soothes and cools with anti inflammatory properties to treat inflamed, irritated and itchy skin
- Relives fatigue to increase focus and concentration
- Can help with nausea and indigestion
- Helps with dandruff
If you’re needing a small diffuser to get you started I have this exact one and highly recommend it especially for under $20!
Essential oils can be used for so many things! Including DIY bath bombs!! Here are some great instructions to get you started!
The information contained here is not intended as a diagnosis or treatment in place of medical advice. Always consult with a health care professional before starting any treatment. Canadian Savings Group is not liable for any information posted.